Talent Sourcing Specialist/Assistant Recruiter
Grand Rapids, MI
As a sourcing specialist, you’ll help source and evaluate diverse talent for open positions through various channels (networking, job advertisements, resume mining, referrals, and more) and present them to Talent Acquisition Leads. People who are detail-oriented, highly organized, creative thinking, and have strong verbal and written communication skills will excel in this role.
- Source and identify candidates through various channels- networking, job advertisements, resume mining, employee referrals etc.
- Evaluate and present diverse talent for open positions to WSI Talent Acquisitions Lead
- Research and track market information
- Update candidate database
- Qualify talent
- Conduct pre-screen interviews (phone and in person)
- Coordinate interview schedules
- Create announcements for open job positions; post announcements online, on company website and major job posting websites such as Monster and Indeed to attract talent
- Facilitate talent assessments for potential candidates
What we are looking for:
- A perpetually positive team player!
- Someone who is detail oriented with a high level of organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Creative thinker (“think outside the box”)
Here’s what you’ll love about working with WSI: we understand the power of a positive and fulfilling workplace (after all, we’ve won some awards because of it). We live and breathe it every day, and love helping others experience it too.
You’ll enjoy weekends and holidays off, a full benefit package, paid vacation and room for advancement!