Get paid to pay people! Payroll Coordinators are key members of the finance team, providing primary support to WSI’s corporate payroll department. The life of a WSI Payroll Coordinator is fast-paced, challenging, and (believe it or not) fun! This role was made for those with incredible multi-tasking and analytical skills, who are insanely obsessive about accuracy.
Here’s what you’ll love about working with WSI: we understand the power of a positive and fulfilling workplace (after all, we’ve won some awards because of it). We live and breathe it every day, and love helping others experience it too.
Your typical work week will consist of:
- Managing and prioritizing each day to ensure all employees (for multiple companies) are paid accurately and on time with minimal supervision
- Gathering timesheets and managing wage computations and deductions
- Maintaining and updating confidential payroll records
- Performing account reconciliations and posting cash receipts
- Wearing many hats; assisting your fellow Payroll team however needed
- Working with a diverse spectrum of clients consisting of internal staff, external associates, and corporate clients
We’d love to talk to you if:
- You geek out over Microsoft Excel, Sage and other payroll software
- Your customer service skills are a force to be reckoned with
- Your middle name is Multi-Tasking
- You can effectively prioritize tasks in your sleep
- You have a positive attitude and can shake off stress like a Taylor Swift song
- Occasionally working late to get the job done doesn’t phase you
- Others praise you for your strong attention to detail, consistency and dependability
- Confidentiality comes second nature
- You thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced, and positive work environment
- You exude professionalism across all levels of communication: in person, via phone, and via email
- Setbacks are really opportunities for enhancement, thankyouverymuch
You’ll work with a fun and supportive team for a company with an incredible culture. Let’s chat – we can’t wait to meet you!