Front Office Administrator
A Front Office Administrator plays an integral role within the WSI team. As the first person our associates will have contact with during what can be a stressful time, your positive, friendly, and warm greeting puts people at ease and makes them feel welcome. In between assisting visitors and supporting our staffing coordinators, your day will be fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding. This role was made for those with excellent people skills, thick skin, and a passion for positivity.
Here’s what you’ll love about working with WSI: we understand the power of a positive and fulfilling workplace (after all, we’ve won some awards because of it). We live and breathe it every day, and love helping others experience it too.
Your typical day will consist of:
- Warmly greeting staffing associates and applicants, across all mediums (face-to-face, phone, email)
- Helping associates with questions
- Data entry, creating spreadsheets, and conducting employment verifications
- Running various reports
- Working closely with your WSI team to develop a strong internal support network
- Representing WSI at community events and assistance with special projects as needed
We’d love to talk to you if:
- You have demonstrated (or have a strong interest in further developing your) office management experience
- You enjoy interacting with diverse individuals
- Your interpersonal and communication skills are a force to be reckoned with
- You are comfortable using Excel, Word, Outlook, and other software
- Your middle name is Multi-Tasking
- You can effectively prioritize tasks in your sleep
- You have a positive attitude and can shake off stress like a Taylor Swift song
- You thrive in a fast-paced, positive and collaborative environment
- Your attenton to detail caught the spelling mistake in this sentence
You’ll enjoy weekends off with a full-time Monday – Friday work week. Let’s chat – we can’t wait to meet you!