Here’s what you’ll love about working at Fabri-Kal.
We have been family-owned since opening our doors in 1950 and work hard to maintain a close, family culture because we understand that happy workers produce better work. We value trust, respect, positivity, and servant leadership, and hire people who share those values. We’re constantly growing and expanding, which means you have room for growth here, too.
You’ll begin your Fabri-Kal career as a Packaging Operator with a 3-day orientation, where you’ll learn about our history and operations, your role and its path to advancement, and be matched with a career mentor.
Packaging Operator (Direct Hire)
As Packaging Operator, you’ll independently manage a line, using your attention-to-detail to inspect food-grade plastic products for defects. You’ll accurately perform all quality checks before packing them for clients all over the world.
Let’s chat if you:
- Can spot a flaw from a mile away thanks to your keen eye for detail
- Find value in hard work and a job well done
- Are reliable and driven by ambition
- Work well with others – because there is no I in TEAM
- Prefer detailed processes and a steady pace – deadline and detail-oriented
- Would rather be active and moving (bending, twisting, lifting) than stuck behind a desk all day
- Understand the importance and necessity of maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Have at least one year manufacturing experience
- Can easily acclimate to different temperatures
- Thrive in a positive work environment (no one likes an energy vampire)
- Full-time, direct-hire positions
- Day shift: 5:30 am – 5:30 pm ($12.78/hr)
- Night shift: 5:30 pm – 5:30 am ($13.28/hr)
- Rotating shifts with every other weekend off
- 3 days on, 4 days off
- 4 days on, 3 days off
- Comprehensive 3-day orientation
- An individual Career Mentor
- Career development opportunities
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education
- Excellent benefits package (medical/dental, insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation)
- An incredible place to work
- Must be at least 18 years old
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 year of manufacturing experience and stable work history
- Can pass a drug screen
- Are felony-free
- Positive attitude
Can you see yourself working here?
Let us know! Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24 hours.