Ready to take the lead? Use and expand your awesome people skills and leadership talents as an account manager for our client partners in Marysville, OH. You’ll deliver exceptional management of their contingent workforce through effective recruitment, selection and onboarding of WSI associates.
Here’s what you’ll love about working with WSI: we understand the power of a positive and fulfilling workplace (after all, we’ve won some awards because of it). We live and breathe it every day, and love helping others experience it too.
Your typical day will consist of:
– Recruiting, interviewing, assessing and selecting potential candidates for open roles
– Communicating new employee on boarding and orientation procedures
– Mentoring field associates
– Establishing and nurturing relationships with clients and field associates
– Representing WSI at job fairs and other community events
We’d love to talk to you if:
· You have previous experience in staffing or manufacturing/light industrial environments
· You have demonstrated (or have a strong interest in developing) leadership experience
· Your customer service skills are a force to be reckoned with
· Multi-Tasking is your middle name
· You can effectively prioritize tasks in your sleep
· You have a positive attitude and can shake off stress like a Taylor Swift song
· You work well under pressure
· You thrive in a positive and collaborative work environment
Successful Account Managers often have backgrounds in:
· Customer Service
· Human Resources
Please send your resume to Erin at email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet you!