Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner by getting along with customers, clients, co-workers, supervisors, managers, and all other employees.
- Responsible for adhering to and maintaining all quality system procedures and requirements related to the position.
- Must adhere to all safety rules and company policies, as well as enforce the compliance and implementation of each through subordinates.
- Attendance/punctuality: is consistently at work and on time; ensures that the Attendance Policy is enforced consistently through subordinates.
- Maintain Quality Control documentation/folders to include:
– Monitor sheets
– Product history
– Sample locations
– Parts approved folder
– Blue prints
– Quality alerts
– Mold transfers
– Anstat data
- Reviews and dispositions supplier PPAP submissions including generation of receiving inspection sampling plan as required.
- Administers training program including testing requirements for hourly personnel.
- Supervision of Quality Inspectors.
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Implement company-wide continuous improvement tools and techniques to improve productivity, eliminate waste and streamline operations.
- Receive and coordinate the resolution of customer complaints.
- Devise sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data.
- Develop and maintain company PFMEAs, Process Flow, CAPA, and other related documentation.
- Establish and maintain company calibration program to evaluate accuracy of testing and measurement equipment.
- Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant materials.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams including internal, supplier and customer groups
- Use collaboration and consensus to resolve issues.
- Ability to solve simple to complex problems in an innovative and decisive manner.
- Abide by all company initiatives such as 5S and Lean.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; GD&T knowledge. Overnight travel based upon company plant and/or customer need (< 15%).
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Statistical software use such as Minitab and/or ANSTAT preferred; Ability to learn new software as needed.
Please send your resume to Erin at email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet you!